NAIL SPA POLICY
- If you are ill, for the health and safety of other customers, and your nail professional, please reschedule.
- For your child’s safety and happiness, we do not provide nail services to children under 5 years of age. It is our experience that little ones can not sit still long enough for the time required to do a proper service.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and attended to, at all times, for their safety. No Kids in the sevent-year-old
- If you have asthma, skin irritations, allergies, heart or health issues, some of the chemicals we use can be an irritant. Please see our manager, for a consultation, so we discuss options available to you. we want to provide you with the safest environment possible.
- Our spa chairs can not exceed 350 lbs capacity, per the manufacturer. Injury could occur if this capacity is not observed. We will gladly make special accommodations to anyone needing them.
- We want you to be happy with your salon service, if you are not happy before leaving please ask to speak to a manager. If you are experiencing any issue please notify us in person within 48 hours of the service, so we may address the issue. No returns or refunds will be given after 48 hours.
- No animals allowed, with the exception of service animals. Service animals are always welcome.
- We want all of our clients to have a relaxing experience. If you would like to make phone calls while you are here, please do so with an inside voice on a private call. As Facetime and speaker phones can be disruptive to other guests, we ask that you do not use either while you are here. Please no yelling.
- Floors can be slippery when wet. Please be aware of you surroundings. Please no running at anytime.
- If you have a special accommodation request, or disability, please let us know. We will try our best to make any necessary accommodations.
- No return money
Thank you for reading and understanding our policies. If you have questions or concerns please ask to see a manager before your service starts. By accepting service, it is understood that you have read, understand and consent to all the above rules.